Wednesday, April 26, 2017

JustHearIt: Online Music Streaming App

   What's on your mind when someone mentioned "music streaming apps"? Most of you will think about Spotify and Joox at once. Still, there are so many music streaming apps besides those two. And what i'm going to review today is, probably, the lightest one. I found it when I was surfing on the internet yesterday. That was because my smartphone specs was so lame that i can't even install Spotifiy, Joox, Deezer, and other famous apps which requires big RAM to operate it. Then, I read several articles about music streaming apps and found JustHearIt among them.


   At the first glance, I was not sure whether I'm going to install it or not because my RAM and ROM is not sufficient for the first two apps (Joox and Spotify). But then I read the information and was so surprised because its uninstalled form is just 3MB. Then I clicked install and prayed that this time my smartphone would be able to install this app. It's successfully installed! And today is my second day using this app. So far, I think I'm going to rate 3 stars for this app. This is due to its requirement on high internet speed to stream the music. So, it's like YouTube. The difference is that this app is only for audio.
   My favorite thing from this app is that we only need internet connection to listen to the songs we have saved in our online playlist. We do not need to provide large space memory. And we can play the songs on PC by logging in to our account.

No comments:

Post a Comment